Time required: 45 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
What You Need:
2 tablespoons butter
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
4 eggs, beaten
1 ½ cups CannaMilk
Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt cannabutter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add onions, garlic, and broccoli. Stir occasionally until the vegetables are soft.
- Spoon cooked vegetables into unbaked pie crust and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella.
- Pour beaten egg mixture over the vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
There are a variety of cannamilk recipes that call for anywhere from ½ ounce to 3 ounces of cannabis per 1 gallon of whole milk. The potency of the recipes on this site depends on the concentration of cannabis in your essential ingredient. The amount of cannabis in the recipe below is just a suggestion and can be modified according to your personal dosage.
Time required: 1 hour
What you need:
1 gallon whole milk
1 ounce cannabis (finely ground)
Tupperware container with lid
Rubber band (one that will stretch around the rim of your Tupperware)
- Heat the milk in the sauce pan on a medium setting. Do not let the milk boil.
- Add your cannabis to the hot milk and stir gently.
- Simmer the mixture for at least one hour. Stir occasionally.
- Prepare your Tupperware container by taking 2 sheets of the cheesecloth and securing it over the lid of the bowl using the rubber band.
- Pour the cannamilk mix slowly over the top of the cheesecloth and into the container. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the milk from the plant.
- Cover the container with a lid and place in the refrigerator.
For original recipe, visit http://thejointblog.com/recipes-cannabis-butter-oil-milk.