Total time: 40
Yields: 8 servings
1 1/2 lb. refrigerated cheese ravioli
1 tbsp. CannaOil (see recipe below)
1/2 onion finely chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
3 cups enchilada sauce
2 cups shredded chicken
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli according to package instructions. Drain.
- Make the sauce: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat CannaOil. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add enchilada sauce and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- In a large baking dish, add a thin layer of sauce. Top with a single layer of cooked ravioli. Spread more sauce on top of the ravioli then top with about half of the chicken, Monterey jack, and cheddar. Repeat to use up all ingredients.
- Bake until the cheese has melted and the casserole is warmed through, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve warm.
There are a variety of Cannaoil recipes that call for anywhere from ¼ ounce to 4 ounces of cannabis per 28 ounces of oil. The potency of the recipes on this site depends on the concentration of cannabis in your essential ingredient. The amount of cannabis in the recipe below is just a suggestion and can be modified according to your personal dosage.
Time Required: 2 hours
What You Need:
- large saucepan
- 28-ounce extra virgin olive oil (Use whatever cooking oil your recipe calls for, or whatever your diet restriction allows: vegetable, canola, etc…)
- 1 ounce finely ground cannabis
- Tupperware container with lid
- rubber band (one that will stretch around the rim of your Tupperware
- Pour the oil in the saucepan and set on medium heat.
- Let the oil warm up until it is hot but make sure the oil does not boil.
- Add your finely ground cannabis to the hot oil.
- Stir the cannabis frequently as it soaks for at least 2 hours. Do not let it boil.
- Prepare your Tupperware container by taking 2 sheets of the cheesecloth and securing it over the lid of the bowl using the rubber band.
- Pour the Cannaoil mix slowly over the top of the cheesecloth and into the container. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the plant from the oil.
- Store the Cannaoil in an airtight container and keep it in a cool, dark place or in the refrigerator.