- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup pistachios, de-shelled and slightly broken up
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cannabis infused extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces mixed baby greens
- 2 ounces spinach Leaves
- 1 firm Hass avocado cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 ripe Champagne Mango, peeled, cut and cubed
- Himalayan pink sea salt to taste
In a medium skillet, melt the butter. Add the pistachios and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the nuts turn a deeper brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar and the cayenne and stir just until the sugar dissolves. Turn the nuts onto parchment or wax paper to cool.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and the remaining tablespoon of sugar.
In a large serving bowl, combine the greens, spinach, avocado, mango and pistachios. Toss with the dressing and season to taste with salt.
20 min. prep
5 min. cook time